mar. 04, 2021
March 2021 Test Bulletin
• Reporting of SARS-COV-2 Cycle Threshold (Ct) Values for Rapid SARS-COV-2 Testing (Advocate Aurora Health rapid testing only) • Organic Acids Screen, Urine (Test Order Code ORGUR) - New Performing Laboratory • ACL Announces Test Methodology Change for Inhibin B (Test Order Code INHIBB)
nov. 11, 2020
Important Announcement APTT Reference Range Changes
Effective midnight Tuesday, November 17, 2020, ACL Laboratories will standardize to a new lot of coagulation reagents and will begin using a new reference range, therapeutic range, and critical value for Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (Test Order Code APTT).
aug. 17, 2020
National Shortage of Aptima Unisex Collection Kits
Due to the wide spread use of these collection devices, there is a national shortage of Aptima® Unisex collection devices used primarily for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and/or Trichomonas laboratory testing.
Please read the attached document for additional information and alternative collection devices acceptable for Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea testing.
aug. 14, 2020
Acceptable Specimen Collection Devices for SwabOne Testing
Effective August 24, 2020, ACL Laboratories will not be able to perform testing using ESwab™ as a collection device.
ACL Laboratories changed the methodology for Women’s Health SwabOne™ testing for vaginal pathogens effective Thursday, July 16, 2020. This new method is FDA approved and requires specimen (vaginal swab) collected using …
aug. 05, 2020
ACL Laboratories Discontinues In-House Testing for Viral Loads
Effective immediately, ACL Laboratories has discontinued in-house testing for the following tests:
• BKV Quantitative by PCR (BKVQN)
• BKV Quantitative by PCR, Urine (UKVQN)
• CMV Quantitative by PCR (CMVQN)
• EBV Quantitative by PCR (EBVQN)
• Blood Viral Panel Quantitative by PCR (BVPQN)
The reagent needed for these …